English Teachers needed in ChinaRebecca Lodo
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
An established English learning center in both China and Hong Kong is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Plan and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
- Administer student progress reports to parents.
- Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
- Salary ranges from 17000-23000 RMB per month (depending on location.)
- Fully sponsored visa.
- Optional staff accommodation provided.
- Paid training period provided on arrival.
- Working 5 days a week with a maximum of 25 hours of teaching.
- Small class sizes- between 4-8 students.
- Permanent in-country support team.
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum.
- Social network connections prior and post arrival
- Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
- End of contract flight reimbursement.
- Generous contract completion bonus.
- Placements available in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guiyang, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Various start dates throughout 2018.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
- Native Proficiency English Speaker
- Criminal conviction check and health check
- Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (post -grad experience)
- Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
To apply for these fantastic opportunities please send us a copy of your C.V. to email@example.com p>
Required qualifications, skills + experience: