Looking to co-operate with TEFL/TESOL organizations and freelance recruitersLilian
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
We offer a great payment structure for the freelance recruiters. Commission Based Position.
- Understanding the brief that Shanghai Meiji has provide in order to screen candidates effectively
- Using job boards such as Reed, Jobsite and CV library on a daily basis – Putting together relevant search stings
- Using social media to source candidates and advertise vacancies (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Qualifying candidates over the telephone and face to face
- Interviewing potential candidates over the telephone, building a relationship and gain a strong understanding of their skill-set.
- Creating in depth candidate profiles before sending to Shanghai Meiji
- Building a pool of candidates actively seeking work
- Setting up and arranging interviews
Required qualifications, skills + experience: