Great teaching positions! Top Private School hiring English teachers Seoul, S. KoreaTopia, Inc.
· Teach English in South Korea
· Full Time position
TOPIA Education, Inc., is among the top ranked private institutions in Korea, specializing in English education and magnet high school entrance examinations. With over 700 employees including 500 lecturers in different campuses around the city, we provide elite education service to more than 12,000 students.
All of our curricula, syllabi and tests for both divisions are developed and tested by our Research and Training Center consisting of more than 40 experienced and knowledgeable researchers. The teacher need not decide what to teach but rather focus time and energy on how to implement the given materials according to the dynamics established in the various classrooms.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary - Working for Topia you get paid one of the highest salary rates in the ESL industry, up to 2.75 million KRW per month (about 2 thousand US), depending on education and experience.
• Contract completion bonus - This amount is equal to one month’s salary and is paid upon completion of your one-year contract term. So basically you get DOUBLE you normally get for your last paycheck!
• Overtime - Any classes taught in addition to the agreed class load is compensated in accordance with company policy.
• Housing - A single furnished studio is provided or a monthly housing allowance is allotted for those teachers who wish to get their own housing. FREE!!
• Airfare - For teachers coming from abroad round trip airfare is provided. FREE!
• Health Insurance -5 0% of the premium is covered by Topia Education Inc. (very low healthcare costs)
• Vacation - 10 days paid vacation PLUS all Korean National Holidays
Do I have what it takes?
It doesn’t take much in order to be qualified to teach ESL in Korea and once you do qualify you may wonder…
Will I be able to teach English?
Don’t worry a bit. With our training program and your potential you will have the ability to take control of a classroom in no time!
• BA, BS degree from the USA, Canada or UK. (A four year degree from an accredited University from an English speaking country.)
• No teaching experience is required but an enthusiasm for working with children is key.
• Valid Passport
• Clean criminal background
MAKE A CHANGE! MAKE A DIFFERENCE! BEGIN YOUR FUTURE TODAY!
FOR MORE INFORMATION please visit Topia’s website at http://www.topiaenglishzone.com/
For job inquiries please email letter of interest and resume to Kenneth@topia.kr
The Art of thinking begins at TOPIA English Zone
Competitive Salary Based on Experience
Required qualifications, skills + experience: