Seeking Qualified and Experienced English Speaking Teachers in SingaporeI Can Read
· Teach English in Singapore
· Full Time position
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced English speaking teachers with Bachelor's Degrees and preferably two years of experience to join our teaching team in Singapore in April, May and June 2018.
You will be teaching reading and literacy skills to children between the ages of 2.5 and 12 years using the I Can Read system.
I Can Read is an International Literacy based learning organisation head-quartered in Singapore. Alongside Singapore we also have a growing presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and Hong Kong, and China.
We are looking for teachers willing to sign a two year contract. All teachers will work 5 days per week with two consecutive (unchanging) days off per week. Please note that due to the nature of the business teachers will be teaching on the weekends.
- Salary: S$4,500 on confirmation (S$4,000 during probation).
- End of contract bonus
- Company provided Employment Pass
- Airfare reimbursement at the end of the contract
- Company provided accommodation on arrival, and help with securing permanent accommodation.
- Airport pick-up
- 7 days training/induction with I Can Read's Professional Development Team
- Career Development
- Opportunities to relocate internationally
If you meet our criteria and are interested in applying please send the following;
- Current CV or Resume in Word Format.
- A cover letter clearly stating which country you are applying for.
- A recent Photo.
- Scanned copy of your bachelor's degree.
Required qualifications, skills + experience: