Love kids? Want to live abroad? Teach English to Children in Japan!Amity Corporation
· Teach English in Japan
· Full Time position
Amity is a leading English conversation educator for children in Japan. Amity has been providing international teaching opportunities for more than four decades at 85 branch schools throughout Japan. Amity is seeking enthusiastic and motivated professionals who enjoy working with children.
Successful applicants must have the following:
* Native Level English Proficiency
* BA/BS degree; all majors considered
* Completion of elementary, secondary and university education primarily in English
* Desire and ability to work with a wide range of ages (six months to 18 years old)
* Good communication skills
* Approachable and open-minded to cultural differences
* Willingness to learn Amity's teaching methods in addition to improving their own teaching skills
* Ability to work a full-time 40-hour workweek from Tuesday to Saturday
* Ability to work 10AM-7PM, 11AM-8PM and 12PM-9PM as decided by the branch school manager
Other Helpful Attributes (not required):
* Teaching and/or business experience
* Japanese language ability
* Competitive minimum salary of 270,000 Yen per month to first year teachers
* Visa sponsorship
* Subsidized housing
* Subsidized corporate health insurance
* Teachers are eligible for monthly bonuses which are dependent on student numbers and class load
* Contract completion bonus
Further financial incentives may also be available to qualifying domestic applicants for housing, commuting, and dependent support.
Please see our company updates to view our current open positions. Even if you are not available for the listed locations, we are always interested in interviewing qualified candidates.
We are also currently looking for qualified applicants who are interested in working at multiple branch schools as an Emergency Teacher or as a Regional Emergency Teacher. Emergency Teachers and Regional Emergency Teachers travel to various branch schools in order to provide teaching support. Emergency Teachers will be based out of the head office in Okayama and have the opportunity to travel to any of our 85 schools across Japan.
Regional Emergency Teachers will be placed in one of four locations:
* Kanto Region (supporting schools in and around the greater Tokyo area)
* Chukyo/Chubu Region (supporting schools in and around Aichi, Gifu and Mie areas)
* Kansai Region (supporting schools in and around Osaka, Kusatsu, Kobe and Himeji areas)
* Chugoku/Kyushu Region (supporting schools in the Okayama, Hiroshima and Kyushiu areas).
If you are interested in an Emergency Teacher position, please list which Emergency Teacher position you are applying for within the "Desired Working Location" on the application and in your cover letter.
How to Apply:
For more details about teaching English to children in Japan with Amity or to apply online, visit our website at www.amityteachers.com
Candidates who submit Amity Applications with missing information (for example, current visa status and expiration date) may not be considered. After the online application has been completed, qualified applicants will be contacted and asked to submit a current resume.
Please feel free to contact us with questions at any time during the application process. Contact information is available on the website.
Required qualifications, skills + experience: