[Ansan, SW of Seoul] Traditional Private with Family Style Working EnvironmentTony Ahn
· Teach English in South Korea
· Full Time position
We are looking for an ESL teacher who will teach the classes of English listening and conversational practices for our beloved Kinder - Elementary kids.
The school has provided the teachers with the approved educational curriculums and teaching materials for Natural English Absorption.
The school has 19 years of history still maintaining family style working environment and boasts of modern interior.
Ansan lies southwest of Seoul, and is part of the Seoul National Capital Area. It is connected to Seoul by rail via Seoul Subway Line 4.
The school is 10 mins walking distance from Gojanstation on Subway Ansan line.
Anyone with Proactive Attitude and Heart will be highly welcomed and appreciated.
Please review the detailed job info below and Make DIRECT application through our APPLY NOW site by visiting at
A. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
-Job Number: ANSANMT1834
-Type: Private School
-Location: Ansan, Gyeonggi-do
-Nearest Station and Distance: 10 mins walking distance from Gojanstation on Subway Ansan line
-City Information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansan
-Airfare: Round Air Tickets Provided Free
-Accommodation: Single housing provided Free
-Age Group: Kinder - Elementary
-Number of Korean Teachers: 2
-Number of Foreign Teachers: 2
-Working Days: M - F (no weekends)
-Daily Working Hours: 9:30am - 6:30pm (Lunch Provided)
-Salary: 2.1M KRW - 2.5M KRW
-Severance Pay: 1 month salary provided at the completion of 1 year
-Vacation Days: 10 days
-Sick Leave: 3 days
-Health Insurance: 50%
-Contract length: 1 year (renewable)
-Starting Date: 19th of March or 2nd of April 2018
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our 'APPLY NOW' site by visiting
And be sure to input [ANSANMT1834] in Job Reference Number field in the application form.
- A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
- Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded.
- We need additional application information to make a perfect match with right positions.
- If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assistance.
C. PLACEMENT PROCESS
The entire placement process will usually take 1 - 2months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
We are laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping our teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps you are going through;
> Step 1: Submit online application.
> Step 2: We will contact you shortly to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application and answering your questions and the phone/in-person interview schedule will be set up.
> Step 3: The interview will be conducted taking about 30mins.
> Step 4: The offer will be given for your review and consideration.
> Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don't need to go through visa process)
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Hold an apstilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certifications are preferred
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don't need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
E. About GLOII Job Consulting
GLOII is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea. We are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
GLOII has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy.
Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
GLOII Job Consulting - GLOII.com
Contact Channels >>> gloii.com/contact-us
Required qualifications, skills + experience: