Native English Teachers for Adults - minimal lesson planning, career advancement opportunitiesWall Street English China
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
Why Teach With Us
At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to break down the barriers of language and culture. We are seeking professionals who are seeking international experience and adventure, committed to working in a fast-paced and student-centered environment.
Our learning centers are located in high-end shopping malls, exclusive office buildings, and busy street-level locations. We pride ourselves not only on the quality of our teachers and classes, but also on the comfort and atmosphere of our centers. We strive to create a relaxed and comfortable environment for both our students and staff in our slick, modern, 5-star learning centers.
Teachers here don't just teach for a school, they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
We are searvhing for committed teachers wanting to work in:
Monthly salary 16000 RMB+
- Additional salary, monthly housing allowance, flight allowance and sign-on bonus available in select cities.
- Generous monthly and year-end bonuses.
- Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
- Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts.
- 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered.
- Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care.
- Average classroom size is 1:3.
- Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management.
- NO grading and minimal lesson planning - your free-time is yours to enjoy!
- Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities.
- 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter .
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
- Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
- Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival.
- A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in, housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated.
- English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- Age between 23-58 years old
- Bachelors Degree in any major
- CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
- Clean criminal background and health check
- Willing to work weekends
- Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
Please email your CV and scans of degree, TEFL and passport info page, and your skype ID to: teachinchina@wallstreeteng lish.com
Required qualifications, skills + experience: