Nice Early Childhood Center in Hangzhou!Molly
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
We are a new early childhood education center who is building a team of young and enthusiastic individuals. We are looking for someone to join our team who can bring their knowledge, experience and passion for teaching to our school.
- Student Agegroup: 8m-6yrs old
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, 2 days off (25hrs teaching, 10hrs office time)
- Be responsible for planning and organizing lesson plans
- Create a manageable classroom environmentwith excellent disciplines.
- The major responsibility as an instructor, is to guide childrenand assist them with their studies. To accommodate their individual learning needs, assisting them in acquiring daily knowledge and to develop independent study
- Be a passport holder from one of the following countries to qualify for a Z Visa: UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, SA
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Be passionate and patient with kids
- Priority for those who obtain early education experience over 1 year.
- TEFL or TESOL certificate and Graduation certificate of early education are required.
- Have a friendly, professional, and engaging manner as a teacher
- Arrival Time: April 2018—June 2018
- Salary after tax: RMB12000-15000/Per month (depends on your experience)
Required qualifications, skills + experience: