Summer Volunteering on Language Immersion Camps for Youth in Beautiful European HotelsAngloville Sp. z. o. o. SK
· Teach English in Poland
· Full Time position
Summer Volunteering on Language Immersion Camps for Youth in Beautiful European Hotels - Malta, Czech Rep, Ireland, UK, Poland, Hungary, Romania
Join more than 8000 people from all over the world for an Angloville language and cultural immersion experience this year. Becoming TEFL-qualified (optional), while discovering Europe for free.
During a Summer Program you will be an English-Speaking Mentor for young European language learners on full immersion English camps. While on the camps, you will enjoy free board and lodging in beautiful hotels.
Featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian
As an English speaker, you will stay in one of our beautiful venues in Malta, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Ireland or England for up to 8 weeks (multiple countries are possible) and help European language students improve their English through a series of conversations and fun-packed activities. You are not required to be a formal teacher in a classroom but simply a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience and gaining conversational teaching practice.
An internationally accredited and recognized 120h TEFL Certificate is part of the program (if you would like go get TEFL qualified).
All programs are conversation-based and consist of small group conversations, games and activities, no classroom teaching involved! Due to a busy multicultural environment, the programs are an intensive intellectual experience as you may end up speaking with various people for the majority of the day in a laid back setting. More than 8000 participants go through the program each year and they love it!
What our graduates say: https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=plqclxmUpOA
Have a Native level of English
18 year old +
Good social skills and conversation skills
Unpaid position, yet what is provided as part of the Program:
• Free accommodation in beautiful hotels and venues across Europe during the immersion programmes (6 nights in each of the 6 immersion weeks)
• Full board during your stay on the immersion programmes (with local cuisine)
• Free city tours in multiple cities: Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, La Valetta, and more
• Up to 300h of hands-on ESL experience
• TEFL- teaching qualification recognized worldwide
• An opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
Candidates will have to cover:
• Travel costs of getting to your start city
• Travel costs in between venues (large network of inexpensive buses within Europe available)
Last 50 positions open. Please apply by visiting: ww w.angloville.com/apply?utm_source=TotalESLJunior28032018
Required qualifications, skills + experience: