English Teachers Needed in Hong KongRebecca Lodo
· Teach English in Hong Kong
· Full Time position
A firmly established English learning centre, Monkey Tree, is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join the team. By incorporating play and songs into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old. You will teach a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Role and Responsibilities
- Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents
- Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: HK$ 23,000 - 24,000 per month
- HK$ 5 000 bonus upon completion of contract
- HK$ 5 000 will be received after the comprehensive 8-day training program
- Over time payments of HK$ 1 200 per day
- Small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
- Fully sponsored visa and assistance throughout the visa process.
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Accommodation: Optional and affordable
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Social network connections prior and post arrival
- Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
- Placements also available in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guiyang, and Macau.
- Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
- Native Proficiency English Speaker
- Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send us a copy of your C.V. to careers@globalteacherrec ruitment.com
Required qualifications, skills + experience: