ESL Job in Chiayi, TaiwanUniverse Language School
· Teach English in Taiwan
· Full Time position
Our school is seeking for teachers to fill in the positions now.
Following is our job post. If you are interested in it or have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
Teach Children in Taiwan
Elementary teachers required
12-month full-time teaching position
Universe-American Language School is searching for two teachers to join us. Schools provides an English-immersion kindergarten,Elementary and Junior high program for children, ages 6 to 15. Similar to a North American Elementary School, each teacher is responsible for his or her own classroom. Students are grouped by age and the number of students never exceeds 17 per class. We do not offer a bilingual program. Our school prepares children to become successful learners and confident English communicators.
Our Evening English
Program students are 7 to 17 years in age. Classes emphasize
English for communicative purposes and give students a head start of the reading and writing skills they will need when they begin junior high school.
1. Native English-speaker .
2. An under graduate degree from a recognized college or university.
3. A positive, professional attitude and a genuine desire to teach children.
4. A willingness to work as part of a team to promote a spirit of learning.
1. NT $50,000-60,000 per month
(base salary not including overtime payment US $1=NT $34 /(base salary not
including overtime payment US $1=NT $34 / salary will be decided according
to the teaching experiences)
2. Paid national holidays. (Except Chinese New Year)
3. Excellent health insurance .
4. Airport Pick up.
5. Working permit and Resident Visa
6. Free first two weeks furnished accommodation and assistance insetting up a bank account.
7. Bonus of NT$20000 after contract completed
8. Supportive Staff and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
To APPLY, please provide:
1. Current CV
2. Recent photo
3. Copy of the first page of your passport
5. A copy of your diploma
6. a copy of your passport
Documents may be faxed or e-mailed (MS Word, TXT or HTML fileformats only) All applications will be accepted in confidence. We thank all those who apply but advise that we will reply only to those selected. Please e-mail all inquiries and applications to Ms Vicky Cheng.
Email : email@example.com
Fax : 886-5-2782002
Add :No. 219 Minguo Road, Chiayi City, Taiwan (ROC)
Contact Person : Ms Vicky Cheng
Position : Director
Required qualifications, skills + experience: