English teacher wanted for 2018/2019Prima Language School
· Teach English in Czech Republic
· Full Time position
We are seeking adventurous, creative and talented teachers to make up our team. Come join us at Prima Language School!
We are a leading private language school in the city of Levice, Slovakia focusing on teaching General English to all ages and levels in the afternoons. We also teach adults using the Direct Language Lab® method and all ages, from kindergarten to adults, using traditional methodologies.
We are looking for a qualified TEACHER OF ENGLISH for all age groups.
• A full-time position with a business license
• A secure and competitive monthly salary
• An extra bonus for good work each year
• Basic teaching 24 hours a week – four days a week in the afternoons (Monday to Thursday) – free Fridays and all school holidays and bank holidays (teaching 34 weeks a year in total)
• A possibility to work extra in summers and in the mornings (individual instruction and company teaching)
• A stable, secure and quality working environment with helpful colleagues and heads
• Material and methodological support
• Rewarding work with people
• A possibility of promotion from Junior to Senior and Master positions
• Fun events with students and colleagues (Halloween party, Christmas party etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently giving priority to applicants who are citizens of the European Union due to strict requirements in processing immigration. In particular, citizens of the UK or the Republic of Ireland will be given priority consideration.
The successful applicant will:
• Be native speaker of English
• Have a proven practical background in teaching English (a university course in methodology, a certificate in English language teaching from a recognized CELTA or TESOL certifier or real world experience)
• Have an energetic commitment to and enthusiasm for teaching English to all ages and levels
• Have strong communication and people skills
• Be dynamic and charismatic
• Be able to motivate people
• Have organizational and administrative skills
• Be flexible, responsible and reliable at work
• Be willing to improve his/her methodology skills
• Have the ability to cooperate with colleagues
• Have a clear criminal record check
Preference will be given to those who:
• Have a university diploma with English as the language of study or extensive experience
• Have ESL teaching experience of at least 1 year
• Have experience teaching "elicitation and response" types of classes such as Callan method or Direct Language Lab® method
In addition to the above-mentioned criteria, please indicate if you have any experience teaching children or preparation for Cambridge testing. Although these are not a requirement for the position, they would be of great interest to us.
Please send cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Required qualifications, skills + experience: