High School Advanced Placement Teacher United States History & World History Two Year ContractEslengtop
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
High School Advanced Placement Teacher
United States History & World History
Two Year Contract
Position: High School Social Sciences Instructor
Qualifications: Demonstrated interest in and aptitude for performing the task listed. Ability to teach various AP History courses.
Goal: To support students achievement in gaining qualifying marks on the College Board’s Advanced Placement exams for various history subjects.
Performs duties assigned by the Director of Instruction. All employees must maintain a professional attitude and demeanor.
- Designs lessons that meet the school’s standards and the evaluated student needs.
- Is current in the learning theory, teaching methods and subject matter related to high school advanced placement instruction in various history courses.
- Evaluates students on the proposed standards using effective record keeping and prompt feedback to students and families.
- Effectively manages students to provide a safe and supportive learning atmosphere.
- Joins with the other teachers in the JNFLS International Center community to develop a professional atmosphere that promotes academic rigor with compassionate instructional practices.
- Is able to satisfy the teaching standards defined by the school as essential elements of a qualified teacher.
- Other comparable duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Salary: 12,000 RMB to 16,000 RMB (salary based on level of education, credential, and experience). Additional benefits of paid plane flights, housing, insurance and transportation are included in the contract.
Start Date: August,2018
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Applications materials are available by contacting Echo Liu via email at:
Send your completed applications with support materials in .pdf format to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Required qualifications, skills + experience: