Young, Experienced Filipino TeachersBrainworks-Total International School
· Teach English in Myanmar
· Full Time position
Come work and live in the Golden Land of Myanmar, during these positive and exciting changing times. Brainworks – Total are a unique group of K -12 integrated schools with nine city branches in Yangon and one regional branch in Taunggyi. We are a registered Cambridge School with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditations. Our focus is on providing thousands of Myanmar children with a high quality world-class education for a very reasonable and affordable cost that many parents can afford.
In the Fourteen years since our founding, Brainwork’s-Total Group of Schools has worked extensively supporting the local community in Yangon with a variety of environmental and infrastructure projects. We have very motivated families, students and hundreds of dedicated teachers and staff taking part in our own ongoing expansion plans. All main subjects are conducted in English.
Our teachers focus on experiential learning with high academic standards.
All classrooms have interactive digital learning platforms. We also believe in reflective teaching and our instructors and teachers work collaboratively at all levels to continuously evaluate and improve student learning.
Following positions needed.
1x Biology Secondary Teacher
1x Chemistry Secondary Teacher
1x Physics Secondary Teacher
2x Math’s Secondary Teacher
1x ICT Secondary Teacher
• We are very focussed on giving our students certainty and continuity and require our applicants to commit to a 2-year employment agreement.
• Our salary year is from 1st week of June 2018 to 30th April 2019
• Our teacher-working year runs from 1st week June 2018 through to the eve of Thingyan in early April 2019.
• Paid public and term holidays.
• Paid flight costs to and from Myanmar on full completion of contract from your closest international airport in Philippines, Singapore, KL or Bangkok
• Excellent teacher/student class ratios.
• High quality shared house/apartment; air-conditioned accommodation.
All utilities covered
• Free basic housekeeping and laundry service.
• We cover all initial and bi monthly visa renewal costs.
• Free daily nutritional school lunches.
• We cover all local work related transportation costs.
• Basic simple medical coverage.
• For those that show enthusiasm, dedication and a natural desire to lead there are performance based advancement opportunities.
• Ongoing educational professional development trainings and opportunities provided by us the employer.
From US$1000.00 net per month depending on qualifications and experience. Salary will increase every year by $100
1. You must speak English with a neutral accent.
2. You must hold a recognized university degree in your chosen field of teaching.
3. All positions require at least two full years practical leading and teaching classroom experience.
4. Have experience living abroad (preferably 1 year or more) in a developing country and a solid sense for adventure.
Please note: We will only respond to applicants who meet our requirements.
How to Apply:
Send email applications to email@example.com
1. A detailed cover letter telling us about you as a person and why you think you should be chosen to join our awesome team.
2. A current CV
Should you be shortlisted for a position later you will need to supply the following documentation.
4. A copy of your passport
5. 2 Letters of reference
6. A copy of your teaching credentials, certifications, endorsements, etc
7. A police security check
Further details can be obtained at
Required qualifications, skills + experience: