ESL Conversation Teacher in ItalyEsther
· Teach English in Italy
· Full Time position
An Elementary and Middle School in North Italy is looking to hire ESL Conversation teachers to join the school’s international program. We are located in Ivrea, a town near Turin and Milan. The main role will be to lead 6 classes, whilst implementing a student centered approach. There is high collaboration with the rest of the international team which includes the ESL coordinator, other lead ESL teachers, and ESL teaching assistants.
- Contract from September 2018 to July 2019
- Housing provided (bills not included)
- Lunches provided
- Possibility of help with acquiring side tutoring work, if needed.
- University Degree
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certified
- Previous classroom teaching experience
- English Native Speaker
- EU Nationality or Valid Visa to live and work in the EU
If interested in applying, please send a CV with a picture included and a cover letter.
Required qualifications, skills + experience: