INTERVIEWING NOW - 20 Male and Female Lecturers needed for a TOP university in Saudi ArabiaMD Talent Search
· Teach English in Saudi Arabia
· Full Time position
We are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced MALE & FEMALE English Language Lecturers in Riyadh, Jeddah & Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia. This opportunity will offer successful candidates the chance to work in one of Saudi Arabia's top Medical Universities while experiencing all that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has to offer.
• BA in English / Applied Linguistics
• A Master’s Degree that has been obtained in person and not through Distance Learning (From a recognized Western University)
• GPA should be very Good and above or its equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years teaching EFL/ESL/ESP in a recognized academic institution
• Computer literacy
• Below the age of 56 Years of Age
• Attractive Tax-free Salary Offered (US $ 45,000 - US $ 56,000)
• Married Status Contracts
• Furnished Accommodation
• Yearly round trip ticketing for up to three eligible dependents (one spouse and two children)
• 60 days of Paid Annual Leave
• Medical and Emergency dental coverage for you and eligible dependents
• Official Holiday leave (10 days)- Eid Al Fitr, Eid Al Adha, and National Day Holiday
• End of Service Award
If you meet the above requirements please submit your CV to email@example.com for review and include the following information to speed up the review of your process. **Please note that Interviews must be held via Telephone interview before 4-May-2018**
1. Marital Status: (Single/Married)
2. Children: (number/ages)
3. DOB: (DD/MM/YYYY)
4. Notice Period? (Months)
5. Current Salary:
6. Expected Salary:
7. Have you applied through any other agency/organisation?
8. Have you ever been suspended or placed in a probational Status?
9. Kindly provide us with copies of the following documents to support your application:
a. Copies of all your qualifications as indicated in your CV
b. A copy of your passport
c. A recent ID photograph to be used for your application. (otherwise send a normal picture which we will format it accordingly)
d. 3 - References Letters (could be provided after you have been shortlisted) The Reference Letters must meet the following criteria and kindly confirm if you would be able to provide this once shortlisted after an interview?
• Reference letters must come from a superior and not a colleague.
• At Least One reference letter also needs to be from the current employer, or if not working, the previous employer.
• All reference letters must be on Company letter Head
• All Reference Letters Must be signed
• All reference Letters must be dated within the last 6 months
* Please also note that we are required to verify your references prior to an interview is conducted we, therefore, require the contact details of three referees we could contact as part of the application process once we have completed the review of your application. We will not contact your current reference until you have accepted the position.
o Candidates who have worked (or are currently working) in Saudi Arabia are now required by the Ministry of Education to provide the following:
• Performance Evaluation
• Final Exit
• No Objection Letter
Our commitment to you is that of a truly Ethical partner, underlying our core business principles of Professionalism and Integrity.
Required qualifications, skills + experience: