Female Teachers Needed for Saudi Arabia University 2018-19Saudi Recruiting
· Teach English in Saudi Arabia
· Full Time position
“We hire the best people regardless of credentials or experience” – Director.
Starting August 27, 2018
Shabaka Training has been teaching the Prep Year at King Faisal University, Hofuf for over 10 years. Stable company with high teacher retention.
10 month teaching contract = $3000 USD per month (tax free and no deductions).
Please visit our website: www.shabakaprep.c om (see Teacher Testimonials).
Native Speakers only (Females and Males) needed:
• BA + TEFL + 2 years classroom experience
• High Emotional Intelligence and People Skills
• Good Work Ethic
• Flexible, Easy Going, and Sense of humor
• Positive Attitude
1. 13-14 teaching contact hours, 3 hours of proctoring, 10 office hours, 1-2 hours of staff meetings per week.
2. No split schedule. Usually starting at 7:30am (earliest) and finished by 3:30pm (latest).
3. Saudi Work Visit Visa paid by company.
4. Multiple entry visa. You may exit KSA anytime. We’re near Bahrain for weekend escape.
5. Return airfare from major airport.
6. Transportation and airport pickup.
7. Single, non-shared, and fully furnished apartment on secure compound in city within walking distance to large shopping mall, grocery, pharmacy, etc.
8. Medical Insurance.
9. Paid holidays: Approximately 2 weeks during the Academic year and 6-7 weeks at the end of the contract.
10. Transportation to/from work (15 mins across town by bus).
Please send the following:
1. One page CV with Education and Experience
2. Passport photo page
to firstname.lastname@example.org om. We expedite the hiring process. The Director will conduct an informal interview by skype, you can speak to some existing teachers here, and a hiring decision will be made within 7 days.
Required qualifications, skills + experience: