Native English Speaking or Filipino Teachers NeededBrainworks-Total International School
· Teach English in Myanmar
· Full Time position
Come work and live in the Golden Land of Myanmar, during these positive and exciting changing times. Brainworks – Total are a unique group of K -12 integrated schools with nine city branches in Yangon and one regional branch in Taunggyi. We are a registered Cambridge School with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications. Our focus is on providing thousands of Myanmar children with a high quality world-class education for a very reasonable and affordable cost that many parents can afford.
• We are very focussed on giving our students certainty and continuity and require our applicants to commit to a 2-year employment agreement.
• Our salary year is from 1st week of June 2018 to 30th April 2018
• Our teacher-working year runs from June 1st 2018 through to the
eve of Thingyan in early April 2019
• Paid public and term holidays.
• Paid flight costs to and from Myanmar on full completion of contract from your closest international airport in, Philippines, Singapore, KL or Bangkok
• Excellent teacher/student class ratios.
• High quality shared house or apartment;
• Free basic housekeeping and laundry service.
• We cover all initial and bi monthly visa renewal costs.
• Free daily nutritional school lunches.
• We cover all local work related transportation costs.
• Basic simple medical coverage.
• For those that show enthusiasm, dedication and a natural desire to lead there are performance based advancement opportunities.
• Ongoing educational professional development trainings and opportunities.
US$1000.00 net per month depending on qualifications and experience.
1. You must speak English with a neutral accent.
2. You must hold a recognized university degree in your chosen field of teaching.
3. All positions require at least two full years practical leading and teaching classroom experience.
4. Have experience living abroad (preferably 1 year or more) in a developing country and a solid sense for adventure.
Please note: We will only respond to applicants who meet our requirements.
How to Apply:
Send email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A detailed cover letter telling us about you as a person and why you think you should be chosen to join our awesome team.
2. A current CV
Should you be shortlisted for a position later you will need to supply the following documentation.
4. A copy of your passport
5. 2 Letters of reference
6. A copy of your teaching credentials, certifications, endorsements, etc
7. A police security check
Required qualifications, skills + experience: