Teach in Cambodia - School year 2018-2019Teachers in Cambodia
· Teach English in Cambodia
· Full Time position
Principals (2 positions available)
Primary School Teachers (7 positions available)
LOCATION: Phnom Penh Cambodia
• 5 Days a week – Monday Through Friday
• 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
• Total teaching contact hours: 25 per week.
• The other hours are for planning and preparation.
LENGTH OF CONTRACT:
• 12 month contract
• School manages visa and work permit issues.
• Cambodian taxes paid.
• Paid Thai public holidays.
• Be between 23 and 55 years old.
• Hold a minimum of a bachelors degree from an accredited 4-year institution.
• Be a native English speaker holding a passport from one of the following countries: Britain, United States, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa.
GET STARTED NOW:
Send scans of the following documents to Cheryl@TeachersInAsia.com:  ;
• Educational Degrees
• Certifications (TEFL, etc)
• Passport profile page
Required qualifications, skills + experience: