ESL teachers Wanted for Kindergartens in China, Z visa provided for and more benefitsEmery
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
Our kindergartens are looking for outstanding, dedicated and committed full-time ESL Teachers to join our talented, vibrant and dynamic team in 2018!
The successful candidate must have a deep passion for education, a sense of humor and excellent interpersonal skills. You will have the confidence, clear vision and ability to play a leading role in the development of our curriculum and its application.
* Native English speaker or Non-native with a good accent
* At least 2 years working experience
* TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
* No criminal record
* Bachelor's degree or above
SALARY & BENEFITS:
* Flights included in annual travel bonus
* AFTER-TAX salary 13,000-15,000 RMB/M based on experience
* Free Housing or Housing Stipend
* 11 paid Chinese holidays and some Western holidays off
* Work Visa/Resident Permit sponsorship
* Some welfare for one CHILD’S EDUCATION/ TUITION SUBSIDY
* Comprehensive medical and accident insurance
* Monday to Friday work, weekends off
Interested parties please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the subject line: ‘OCEG_ ESL Teacher_ Your name as well as the file name of resume.
Required qualifications, skills + experience: