TEFL/TESOL Teaching Positions in Southern China Locations (Near Hong Kong)Eliza ~ The Unconventional Life
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
GREAT POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN SOUTHERN CHINA IN A NUMBER OF SCHOOLS! CHOOSE A JOB BASED ON YOUR PREFERENCE!! COMPETITIVE WAGES, FLIGHTS PAID FOR UP FRONT, AND PERSONAL RECRUITMENT SERVICES PROVIDED FROM A CANADIAN RECRUITER.
- 18 teaching hours per week with 15 office hours
- Maximum 25 classes per week, 45 minutes per class from Monday to Friday. Class times vary based on position.
- Positions are two semesters or longer - most schools will require a 12-month contract, however, that is negotiable for some positions
- Salary between 14,000 - 25,000 RMB per month (depending on education and experience)
- Accommodations provided by the company
- Flights are paid up-front!!
- Training provided
- Start time is based on teacher's availability
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University/College
- 1-2 years teaching experience preferred (but new teachers are welcome to apply!)
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
- Teachers need to be from a country that is eligible to apply for a work visa for teaching ESL in China (UK, Ireland, Canada, America, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa)
Required qualifications, skills + experience: