Teach English on Kinmen Island in Taiwan - Late July 2018Reach To Teach
· Teach English in Taiwan
· Full Time position
Kinmen Island offers the real Taiwan experience! You will have the opportunity to teach young learners at an excellent newly remodeled school whilst also enjoying the traditional Taiwan experience.
Kinmen is a small island off the coast of mainland China. Just two kilometers from Xiamen; Kinmen is steeped in history providing teachers with beaches, great food and a national park.
We would be happy to put you directly in touch with our teachers in Kinmen should you be chosen for an interview with this school.
START DATE: July 23, 2018
- Full BA
- You must be a native English speaker from one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK and the US
- No experience required
- You must be willing to work weekday nights (4:30pm to 8:30pm) and weekends
- Clean National Criminal Background Check
- MONTHLY SALARY: NT$50,000 to NT$60,000 per month depending on experience and qualifications
- CONTRACT COMPLETION BONUS: NT$20,000
- HOUSING: Assistance in finding permanent housing that is to your liking. Teachers typically pay $150USD for housing.
- PAID VACATION: 20 days vacation
- Paid National holidays
- Work permit and ARC provided
- Performance bonuses included
- Free health and dental insurance
- Lots of opportunity to save! Kinmen offers an extremely low cost of living.
- Airport pick-up
- 20-25 in class teaching hours per week
- Teacher training provided
- Teach young learners from 7 years old up to high school
- This is an 18-month contract
Required qualifications, skills + experience: