International School TeachersBrainworks-Total International School
· Teach English in Myanmar
· Full Time position
1 x Primary English Teacher (Native Speaker Only)
1x Chemistry Secondary IGCSE Teacher ( can be Filipino or Native only)
We are very focused on giving our students certainty and continuity and require our applicants to commit to a 2-year employment agreement.
ï‚· Our salary year is from 1st week of June 2018 to 30th April 2019
ï‚· Our teacher-working year runs from June 1st 2018 through to the eve of Thingyan in early April 2019
ï‚· Paid public and term holidays.
ï‚· Paid flight costs to and from Myanmar on full completion of contract from your closest international airport in, Philippines, Singapore, KL or Bangkok
ï‚· Excellent teacher/student class ratios.
ï‚· High quality apartment; air-conditioned, furnished,
ï‚· All utilities paid.
ï‚· Free basic housekeeping and laundry service.
ï‚· We cover all initial and bi monthly visa renewal costs.
ï‚· Free daily nutritional school lunches.
ï‚· We cover all local work related transportation costs.
ï‚· Basic simple medical coverage.
ï‚· For those that show enthusiasm, dedication and a natural desire to lead there are performance based advancement opportunities.
ï‚· Ongoing educational professional development trainings and opportunities.
Salary: To be discussed during interview process and depending on qualifications and experience.
1. You must speak English with a neutral accent.
2. You must hold a recognized Masters or above university degree in Chemistry
3. All positions require at least two full years practical leading and teaching classroom experience.
4. Have experience living abroad (preferably 1 year or more) in a developing country and a solid sense for adventure.
Please note: We will only respond to applicants who meet our requirements.
How to Apply:
Send email applications to hr@brainworksschool
1. A detailed cover letter telling us about you as a person and why you think you should be chosen to join our awesome team.
2. A current CV
Should you be shortlisted for a position later you will need to supply the following documentation.
4. A copy of your passport
5. 2 Letters of reference
6. A copy of your teaching credentials, certifications, endorsements, etc
7. A police security check
Required qualifications, skills + experience: