ESL/ English Teacher - Hong KongMonkey Tree English Learning Center
· Teach English in Hong Kong
· Full Time position
Don’t know what to do after graduation? Do you want to travel and teach?
Monkey Tree ELC is one of the largest supplementary English learning centers in Hong Kong. We are looking to expand our team with fun, enthusiastic and dedicated teachers. Discover the true beauty of this cosmopolitan city whilst taking in its iconic skyline from The Peak, and exploring the city’s local street markets. We currently have the following start dates available: 22 August 2018, 20 September 2018 and 03 November 2018.
- Small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
- Children aged 3 – 12 years old.
- Content for lesson plans provided, you simply just need to prepare and teach.
- You will teach a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to grammar and writing.
- Administer student progress reports.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: HK$ 23,000 - 24,000 per month
- Fully sponsored visa
- HK$ 5 000 will be received after the comprehensive 8-day training program
- HK$ 5 000 upon successful completion of the contract
- Overtime payments of HK$ 1 200 per day
- Accommodation: Optional and affordable
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
- Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
- Native Proficiency English Speaker
- Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love for children and passion for teaching.
Send your updated CV to Brenda Le Roux at email@example.com. Please ensure your CV is updated with the relevant information and includes a recent picture.
Required qualifications, skills + experience: