Nursery teachers Wanted in Beijing, Z visa provided for and more benefitsSean
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
Brief Introduction of our group
Oriental Cambridge Education Group (OCEG) is a modern organization and stands as one of the largest educational groups operating over 130 academic institutions across China. Founded in 1986, over 30 years OCEG has grown to become a multi-education entity covering higher, basic, vocational, pre-school and international education. We are one of the most comprehensive international education groups in China and have developed extensive cooperative partnerships with a network of schools in the US, Britain, Canada, Australia, Singapore, and Japan.
Our kindergartens are looking for outstanding, dedicated and committed full-time ESL Teachers to join our talented, vibrant and dynamic team in 2018!
The successful candidate must have a deep passion for education, a sense of humor and excellent interpersonal skills. You will have the confidence, clear vision and ability to play a leading role in the development of our curriculum and its application.
* Native English speakers only
* At least 2 years working experience
* TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
* No criminal record
* Bachelor's degree or above
SALARY & BENEFITS:
* Flights included in annual travel bonus
* AFTER-TAX salary 13,000-15,000 RMB/M based on experience
* Free Housing or Housing Stipend
* 11 paid Chinese holidays and some Western holidays off
* Work Visa/Resident Permit sponsorship
* Some welfare for one CHILD’S EDUCATION/ TUITION SUBSIDY
* Comprehensive medical and accident insurance
* Monday to Friday work, weekends off
Interested parties please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ‘OCEG_ ESL Teacher_ Your name as well as the file name of resume.
Wechat:18434391289, Skype:email@example.com or We-chat:52347487
Required qualifications, skills + experience: