ESL/sports, ESL/Visual Arts, ESL/Choir Teachers Needed at top elementary school in Wuhan!Wuhan Australian International School
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
ESL/sports, ESL/Visual Arts, ESL/Choir Teachers Needed at top elementary school in Wuhan!
If you are looking for a great job in a modern city brimming with unique Chinese culture and flavor, a professional yet friendly working environment, and interesting work. If you want steady Monday to Friday work with regular hours and lots of opportunity for weekend travel, we may have just the occupation for you.
Wuhan Australian International School (WAIS) is a candidate school for the prestigious International Baccalaureate PYP programme in Hubei province. If you already have some experience, are willing to learn and want the opportunity to take your professional career further in the future by teaching at international schools, this could be the stepping stone you need.
We have three positions open for September 2018:
1) ESL and Sports teachers (~70% ESL, 30% sports)
2) ESL and Visual Arts teacher (60% ESL, 40% visual arts)
3) ESL/Choir teacher (85% ESL, 15% choir)
14000-20000 RMB/mth after tax depending strictly upon experience and qualifications
* equivalent to 13500 – 17600 gross
(Salaries are dependent upon experience teaching elementary age children)
Other parts of our offer:
- 22 classes per week (average 40 minutes)
- 35 working hours in total
- 8000 Renminbi at the end of the year to help defray travel expenses.
- All FULLY LEGAL visas, foreign experts certificate, residence permit etc.
- Stipend of 2000 RMB per month towards housing (sufficient in Wuhan)
- 10.5 month contract
We may not match up to the East Coast in many ways but certainly surpass them in friendliness, great working conditions and the chance to experience a more traditional side of China in a friendly city. I should emphasize that we are not an agency, we are a direct employer.
Telephone: +86 27 87105113 ï¼ˆWorking hours only. In Chinese)
In your email, please state which position you are applying for and include:
* A current resume
* Passport copy (you may blank out sensitive information)
* Letter of introduction
* 2 contactable professional references
Website (in English): http://en.waisedu.com
Our requirements are as follows:
* Must be from a country able to issue a work permit as a teacher in China
* Must be fluent in English to a native or near native level
* University degree in any subject and either two years provable experience in teaching or a recognised 150+ hrs TESOL certificate.
* Professional attitude and strong workplace ethics
* Able to work in a multicultural setting
* Focused on student achievement
* Loves children
* Willing to learn
* Must be able to provide a current notarized and legalized criminal background check or able to transfer from another position in China.
** Wuhan Australian International School is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis.
Required qualifications, skills + experience: