IGCSE Teachers, Yangon, MyanmarBrainworks-Total Group of Schools
· Teach English in Myanmar
· Full Time position
We are hiring now for our academic 2018/19 year and looking for the following Native English or Filipino teachers.for Grade 9, 10.
1x IGCSE Physics Teacher
1x IGCSE Biology Teacher
1x IGCSE Chemistry Teacher
1X IGCSE Maths Teacher
‚óŹ We are very focussed on giving our students certainty and continuity and require our applicants to commit to a 2-year employment agreement.
‚óŹ Our salary year is from 1st week of June 2018 to 30th April 2019
‚óŹ Paid public and term holidays.
‚óŹ Paid flight costs to and from Myanmar from your closest international airport in, Philippines, Singapore, KL or Bangkok
‚óŹ Excellent teacher/student class ratios.
‚óŹ High quality apartment; air-conditioned, furnished,
‚óŹ All utilities paid.
‚óŹ Free basic housekeeping and laundry service.
‚óŹ We cover all initial and bi monthly visa renewal costs.
‚óŹ Free daily nutritional school lunches.
‚óŹ We cover all local work related transportation costs.
‚óŹ Basic simple medical coverage.
‚óŹ For those that show enthusiasm, dedication and a natural desire to lead there are performance based advancement opportunities.
‚óŹ Ongoing educational professional development trainings and opportunities.
Salary: To be discussed during interview process and depending on qualifications and experience.
1. You must speak English with a neutral accent.
2. You must hold a recognized Masters or above university degree in Science subject or Maths for Maths position.
3. All positions require at least two full years practical leading and teaching classroom experience.
4. Have experience living abroad (preferably 1 year or more) in a developing country and a solid sense for adventure.
Please note: We will only respond to applicants who meet our requirements.
How to Apply:
Send email applications to email@example.com
1. A detailed cover letter telling us about you as a person and why you think you should be chosen to join our awesome team.
2. A current CV
Required qualifications, skills + experience: