NES Teachers for Private SchoolFun Language
· Teach English in Thailand
· Full Time position
Founded in 1997, Fun Language (International) is a leading ESL provider in Thailand. Our unique curriculum is now being taught in more than 50 schools in Thailand with over 20,000 students annually and more than 120 Fun Language English teachers. While the main office is in Bangkok, Fun Language also has branch offices in Ratchaburi and Phitsanulok.
We are interviewing now for Kindergarten/Secondary teachers to teach in Ratchaburi.
-Info on our Ratchaburi location
Our teachers (14 NES teachers and 14 Native Thai teachers in this branch location) in Ratchaburi like being immersed in the Thai culture, as well as, because of the low cost of living, being able to save some money for exciting trips around Southeast Asia during breaks. Teachers also appreciate the close proximity to Bangkok to allow for easy access during the weekends when they want to visit.
- Salary of 42,000 THB/month
- Full Training provided and maximum support given by training staff and management
- Ready-made curriculum, fully complete lesson plans and all teaching materials
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
- Company provides for visas and work permits with assistance and support of a professional team
- Short term lodging for overseas arrivals
- Assistance in securing accommodation
- Health and accident insurance
- Thai Bank account provided
If interested please send your CV with a current photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required qualifications, skills + experience: