English Teachers (NES)Wattana Wittaya Academy
· Teach English in Thailand
· Full Time position
Wattana Wittaya Academy is looking for a qualified NES teacher to teach English in our Primary, Secondary, and Kindergarten schools. We are located in the heart of Bangkok in Sukhumvit Soi 19 and 10 minutes away from the Asoke BTS/Sukhumvit MRT Station.
We are offering a monthly salary of at least 40,000 THB that is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Education or English.
- Any additional teaching certification/licensing is advantageous (TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA, PGCE, etc.).
- Should have at least 2 years of teaching experience in Thailand.
- Any previous experience in teaching ESL is preferred.
- Should be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Google Drive, and etc.
- Knowledgeable in the use of an active/smart board is a plus.
- Full time contract directly with the school
- Professional development and training
- Health insurance
- Three free meals daily on campus
- Paid time off during national holidays and break periods
Please send a copy of your CV, cover letter, degree, and passport information + picture to Mr. Joe Sookdee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Required qualifications, skills + experience: