Moscow, Russia: Child Development Specialist, Business Language Support SpecialistsCREF
· Teach English in Russia
· Full Time position
CREF is an English language school located within walking distance from the Kremlin. It has been providing lessons to both corporate and private clients for more than 20 years. (https://www.cref.ru ) We currently require the following additional native teachers:
- Child Development Specialist • To teach Cambridge-based English language courses for children, either as individuals or as groups of up to eight. Groups are divided into 6-8yrs, 9-11yrs and 12–17yrs with a full range of levels from Beginner to Advanced.
- Business Language Support Specialists • To teach both general English and business English in a corporate environment. • To ideally have at least 1 year of experience teaching English and a recognised TEFL/CELTA certificate, with business experience being a strong plus
Contracts are for a period of 11 months from their start date, following initial acceptance – From September 2018 until July 2019. Possibility of renewal.
Full time contract – 80 hours of teaching per month:
-Teachers receive a guaranteed minimum salary of 58,000 RUR a month AFTER TAX, with the possibility that overtime pay will increase it to 94,000 RUR.
- Accomodation can be provided by CREF
- Quarterly bonuses. Teachers who work more than 240 hours in a designated three-month period will receive a bonus at the end of the quarter worth 30% of one month’s base salary. Teachers who work between 85% and 99% of 240 hours within a designated three-month period receive a bonus at the end of the quarter worth 15% of a month’s salary. Bonuses are also calculated on an after-tax basis.
- Free Russian lessons twice a week. Russian courses taught by experienced and certified native Russian teachers.
- Teacher will be required to work up to an absolute maximum of 120 astronomic hours (160 academic hours) a month. All hours over 80 per month are paid as overtime in addition to your guaranteed salary. You may be required to work 6 days a week with one guaranteed day off.
- Full (working) visa support with costs fully refundable. No visa runs required!
- Pre-approved travelling expenses (air/train fare) reimbursement (to a maximum sum of 350 dollars (if coming from Europe) and 500 dollars (if coming from another continent e.g. USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, etc.). Reimbursement is paid half at the start of the contract and half thereafter.
- Healthcare coverage
- Unlimited Moscow metro transportation card reimbursed every 3 months upon presentation of proof of purchase. (This is worth more than $100 USD)
- 24 days of paid holiday, in addition to Russian state holidays
- A high degree of proficiency in the English language
- A recognized University diploma, which the candidate will need to have officially apostilled by their home government
- The candidate must have been born a native English speaker – citizenship only is not sufficient
- The candidate must hold a valid passport with 6 blank pages and a minimum of 2 years duration remaining.
Be available to answer additional questions and be prepared to have an interview via Skype. Please submit your CV/Resume for consideration to the Director of Studies at CREF, Mr. Simon Gilmer via e-mail on: email@example.com
Required qualifications, skills + experience: