Qualified Native English Teachers Needed in Hong KongCherry Tree English Education Centre
· Teach English in Hong Kong
· Full Time position
Cherry Tree English Education Centre is seeking qualified Native English Teachers. To be considered for our open positions you must meet the following requirements:
- Native English speaker.
- Bachelor degree in any subject.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certified.
- Have a valid HKID or work visa (we can sponsor for a HK working visa if you
- Enthusiastic, patient, creative and enjoy being around children.
- Experience in teaching preferred, but not necessary as training will be
- Be willing to commit to Saturday's and Sunday's.
- Be willing to commit to a 1+ year contract.
To apply please submit a current CV with an expected monthly salary, a recent
photo and state if you are applying for a full time position or a part time
position to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Applications
without a full CV will not be considered.
Duration: 1+ years
Location: Whampoa Garden / Kowloon Bay / Causeway Bay / Shek Mun / Olympic / Tai Po / Lam Tin / Kowloon City / Fanling
Start Date: Immediate
Employer Will Sponsor
Required qualifications, skills + experience: