English teacher for a school in KrakowThe Stairway School of English
· Teach English in Poland
· Full Time position
We are a long-established and successful English-language school located in the centre of Krakow, Poland. We have full-time and a part-time positions available, starting October 2018. We are looking to recruit committed ELT professionals.
We teach groups of adults (including some teenagers, maximum 10 students per group) at all levels from elementary to proficiency. Some of our students take the Cambridge and IELTS exams.
Pay is very satisfactory and you will be able to live comfortably. We can provide help with finding accommodation and any paperwork which moving to Poland necessitates (minimal for EU citizens).
· Recognised ELT qualification, i.e. CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL (please note that we do not recognise on-line qualifications and will not consider your application if you have such a qualification)
· Reliability and dependability
· Linguistic awareness and a sound knowledge of the English language
· Willingness to develop professionally
· Experience of teaching English as a foreign language · A university degree (any discipline)
Please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, FAO: Dr David Lilley
Required qualifications, skills + experience: