ESL Teacher ShanghaiMiss Zhang
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
Happy goal KIDS English is an established Early Childhood Education Training center under Web Education Group. Aimed at helping early learners acquire English, We are currently seeking full time teachers for our new schools opening in the greater Shanghai area. You will be part of a team of committed teachers who can add value to the school in many ways.
Our first school opened in 2011 and since then we’ve been growing rapidly. We now have over 40 schools in China, with more than 20 being in shanghai providing engaging and effective communicative English classes to students from 3 to 12 years old.
If you are looking to teach English in China, teaching young learners in shanghai is guaranteed to be a truly rewarding and exciting experience. As far as ESL jobs in China go, you will not find better support, teaching materials and a friendlier teaching team. With a legal work visa and insurance provided you can teach English abroad in safety and security.
- Competitive salary up to 20000 RMB per month
- Performance based monthly and quarterly bonuses
- Flight reimbursement 6000 RMB at contract end
- 7 days paid holidays + 11 days Chinese public holidays
- Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
- Medical Insurance
- Arrival Assistance (Apartment search)
- 7 nights Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
- Ongoing training and development workshops, including an initial 3 day induction
- One year contracts
- Airport arrival pick up service
- Maximum of 22 classes teaching per week
- Classes have 8-12 students, each class lasts for 45 minutes
- Audio / video materials are available to assist teaching, with an interactive white board and computer in each classroom.
- Cooperate with teaching assistants in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre.
- Participate in training´╝îworkshops and communication meetings frequently to improve teaching performance.
- Support and participate related sales and marketing activities
- Raise professional advice and feedback to students' on the progress of their studies
- Attend centre social events
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate (minimum 120 hours)
- Possess a Native English speaker level of competence
- Passion and energy
- Good team player within our foreign teachers group
How to apply:
Please send your covering letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company address: Web International English (Happy goal), Jianhui Building 14 F, 922 Hengshan Road, Xujiahui, Shanghai, 200030
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Required qualifications, skills + experience: