ESL/History/Tourism management teachers needed, University offering 6000-10000 RMB a monthAbby
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
ESL/History/Tourism management teachers needed, University offering 6000-10000 RMB a month, with a furnished apartment located in Wuxi city,Jiangsu Province
* Monthly Salary: 6500RMB for BA,7000RMB for MA,7500RMB for PHD
* Free Accommodation provided in an excellent apartment on campus
(Including bedroom, living room, washroom, well-furnished kitchen, Telephone, Computer with free access to internet, Cable TV, Washing machine, Air-conditioner, Refrigerator, Microwave oven, Sofa), A subsidy of 300rmb per month for water & electricity
* Free Access to the Gym at the International Teachers' Residence
* Z-visa sponsorship for native english speakers, All Visa costs will be reimbursed based on the related invoice upon your arrival
* Airfare reimbursement
* Travel Bonus 2200rmb
* Free Transportation from the School to Shanghai Airport at the end of contract if needed
* Insurance provided
1. Help is providing for locating a apartment if you do not wish to use the school's
2. Schools provide English speaking coordinators to help you settle in.
3. Constant Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
- Contract Period: One year
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 16-18
- Students'Age: 18 to 21
- Class Size: 20 to 40 students
- Location(s) : Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province
- Vacancy: 6 teachers
-Each class is 40 minutes long
-You will be teaching English
-Teachers are needed at this school inSep,2018
â˜… Native English Speakers
â˜…Age between 25-59(exceptions can be made)
â˜… Some teaching experience is needed
â˜… Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
â˜… TEFL/TESOL preferred but not required
â˜… Open minded and highly motivated candidates are desired that are willing to travel to China for work and explore a new culture and exciting job field!
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support while teaching and living abroad
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Required qualifications, skills + experience: