We have training centre positions available in Shenzhen for qualified native speakersGo Teach
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
**Free Flight Paid For You Upfront** - Salary 20000 - 23000 RMB - Free Accommodation For First 3 Months in Shenzhen
We have training centre positions available in Shenzhen for qualified native speakers. For people with a bachelor’s degree we are able to buy your flight ticket upfront to help you come to China.
The requirements are:
- Native speaker from the UK, USA, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and Republic of Ireland
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
The job details are as follows:
- Work in one of our 20 centres in Shenzhen
- 40 work hours per week, with two weekdays off
- 20000 RMB average monthly salary
- Flight paid for up front by our school
- 3 months accommodation provided on your arrival
- Z working visa
- Assistance with finding an apartment after your initial free accommodation
- Comprehensive health and accident insurance
- Free Chinese classes
- Airport pick up on arrival
You don’t need any previous teaching experience as full training will be given. Personality is th e most important thing and you should be a kind and fun-loving person as you’ll be teaching children from ages 4 to 12.
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shenzhen is a first tier city in Southern China, on the border of Hong Kong. It is a bustling metropolis of 12 million people and with its glistening skyscrapers and shopping malls juxtaposed with its old neighbourhoods, it is a mix of the traditional and the modern - giving the city a unique charm.
Shenzhen has a sub-tropical climate, with hot summers and mild winters, making it ideal for those who don’t want to deal with the savage winters of northern China. The air quality in Shenzhen is BY FAR the best out of any large Chinese city and the majority of days here are clear blue skies.
Website: www.goteac hrecruitment.com
Required qualifications, skills + experience: