Teach in Taiwan!Gloria English School
· Teach English in Taiwan
· Full Time position
Gloria English School is looking for enthusiastic and responsible native English speakers to work with us.
Here is some basic information regarding our schools:
Gloria English School is one of the largest and most reputable English schools in Taiwan, with over 13,000 students, approximately 600 staff members, and 18 branches throughout Taoyuan City. Established in 1978, Gloria has been a leader in the private education industry for almost 40 years. We have a fully developed curriculum that integrates games, songs, current events, drama, and gestures. At Gloria English School, learning is fun!
Gloria offers a competitive salary, a one-year bonus of NT$30,000 and a contract renewal bonus of NT$30,000 in addition to performance and holiday bonuses, free accommodation, health and dental insurance, and assistance with work permit and ARC application. In addition, the Gloria community is very close-knit! The professional, yet casual and friendly environment at Gloria guarantees that you will have both a fantastic teaching career as well as an exciting lifestyle in Taiwan.
For more information, please visit www.glo.com.tw or our facebook page.
What Gloria Offers:
1. NT$660 per hour (starting rate with attendance bonus) – approx. NT$55,000/month after tax.
2. Job security through guaranteed hours (a minimum average of 20 hours per week)
3. One-year bonus of NT$30,000
4. Special (Paid) leaves when accumulating 6 months seniority.
5. Free housing for 15 months (single rooms with shared living room, kitchen, and bathrooms)
6. Health and dental insurance
7. Assistance with work permit and ARC application
8. Additional bonuses (attendance, student re-enrolment, holiday ...etc.)
9. Fully developed curriculum with teaching materials
10. Extensive training program
11. Airport pick-up
Please submit your resume, a copy of your diploma, and a copy of your passport
(biographical page) to Celia Chou (Recruiting Manager) at email@example.com
Required qualifications, skills + experience: