Teach in Singapore! (Pre-School Teacher)Greenland Childcare Pte Ltd
· Teach English in Singapore
· Full Time position
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced (preferably at least two years) English speaking teachers (Bachelor's Degrees preferable) to join our teaching team as Senior English Teacher in Singapore in 2018.
You will be teaching reading and literacy skills to children between the ages of 2.5 and 7 years.
Greenland Childcare is an International Pre-School based learning organisation head-quartered in Singapore.
We are looking for teachers willing to sign a two years contract. All teachers will work 5 days per week Monday till Friday (30 hours per week).
- Salary: S$4,800 on confirmation (S$4,000 during probation).
- End of contract bonus
- Company provided Employment Pass
- Airfare reimbursement at the end of the contract
- Company provided accommodation on arrival, and help with securing permanent accommodation.
- Airport pick-up
- Career Development
If you meet our criteria and are interested in applying, please send the following;
- Current CV or Resume in Word Format.
- A cover letter clearly stating which country you are applying for.
- A recent Photo.
- Scanned copy of your bachelor's degree or highest qulification.
To firstname.lastname@example.org p>
Please note that due to the anticipated level of interest in these roles, we regret that we will only make contact with those applicants we wish to interview.
For more information about Greenland Childcare, please refer to our website, www.greenlandchildcare.com
Required qualifications, skills + experience: