TWO Experienced ESL Teachers Needed in Katowice, PolandDynamic English
· Teach English in Poland
· Full Time position
Dynamic English, a native-owned and operated language services provider with its HQ in Katowice, Poland, is looking for TWO experienced ESL teachers from early 2018 as part of the expansion of our existing operations.
Dynamic English was founded in 2011 in Katowice and since then has grown into a thriving English language services provider, catering to the increasing demand for the English language in Poland. We employ experienced native speakers from all over the world (the UK, North America, and Australasia) and cater to adult clients of all ages, with the intention to begin lessons for young learners in the near future. Find out more about us at www.dynamicenglish.pl
Working with us will give you the opportunity to teach enthusiastic participants in small groups – we run lessons for individual clients at our premises in Katowice, as well as in-company group and individual classes.
We are looking for:
- European Union passport holders
- Experienced teachers (1 year minimum) with a recognised TEFL / ESL qualification
- Open and friendly personalities, keen to experience new cultures
- Flexible, hard-working and dedicated candidates
- Open to teaching learners of all ages (children, teenagers and adults)
A drivers’ license is desirable, though not essential.
- A highly competitive salary, including a bonus at the end of the initial contract (June 2018)
- Support in setting up your new life in Poland
- The chance to become part of a multinational team, who are passionate about teaching and love living in Katowice
- Training to improve and perfect your teaching skills
Katowice is a rapidly modernising city, located in the historic industrial heartland of Silesia, southern Poland. With investment pouring into the region, Katowice has been revitalised in recent years and is now a vibrant city with a superb cultural zone and thriving entertainment scene, with restaurants, pubs, music venues and shopping centres. The historic city of Kraków is a one-hour bus ride away, and Katowice offers highly convenient road, rail and air connections to the rest of Europe. Poland has some of the lowest costs of living in the EU, yet a very decent quality of life.
Interested in becoming part of the DYNAMIC team? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com a>
Required qualifications, skills + experience: