NATIVE LEVEL SPEAKER YOUNG LEARNER COORDINATOR NEEDED IN MOSCOWWindsor English Language School
· Teach English in Russia
· Full Time position
Windsor English Language School is a friendly, independent establishment, looking for Young Learners Coordinator for our schools in Moscow to start in January/February 2018.
We provide a competitive salary and full support programme including:
- accommodation support,
- health insurance,
- visa support,
- free public transport,
- paid induction and holidays,
- Russian lessons etc.
Young Learners Coordinator's responsibilities include:
- Develop support materials and resources for YL curriculum
- Demonstrate high quality teaching of a range of YL courses from 3-17 years
- Take part in teacher development and support program for YL teachers (i.e. goal setting and observations)
- Provide YL training to teachers
- Support teachers in the implementation of YL curriculum
- Provide advice and support to YL teachers in classroom management
- Interact with the parents of students
- Design and implement YL program promotional activities
- Ensure YL reports are completed to a high standard, meeting all timelines
- Coordinate and develop resources for special summer programs for YL
- Participate in leadership team meetings
- Hold a recognized qualification: CELTA, YL extension certificate, Trinity TYLEC
- At least 3 years’ experience teaching learners from 3-17 years (mandatory)
- At least 1 year experience in the role of a YL coordinator (highly desirable)
- BA in education or early childhood development (highly desirable)
Typical remuneration package is to a value of approximately 90 000 - 100 000 rubles net of tax a month and includes following:
- Monthly salary starting from 90 000 rubles net.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Accommodation support.
- Unlimited travel card.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period (without a reduction in salary).
- Paid holiday.
- Full academic support (including bi-monthly in-house training, consultation sessions and seminars).
- Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
- Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional) which might total, for example, 500 USD per month for 8 extra academic hours per week.
Windsor has always provided a range of general and specialized English courses to young learners, teens, university students and professionals. Our school provides a range of courses, including ESP in finance, law, business and content based courses, TOEFL, IELTS and other Cambridge exam preparation.
We take great pride in seeing our students grow throughout their entire journey with the English language starting with our YL programs. YL programs are based on Cambridge texts – Super Safari, Super Minds and Think and are activity based, provide links to Cambridge exams, and at the higher levels are focussed on critical thinking and values education.
Windsor has an extensive professional development program. We want to see teachers grow while working at the school not only for the benefit of our learners but for their own long-term career development. The YL coordinator has a critical role to play in this.
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to send us your CV: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team!
Required qualifications, skills + experience: