CORPORATE NATIVE LEVEL SPEAKER EFL TEACHERS ARE NEEDED IN MOSCOWWindsor English Language School
· Teach English in Russia
· Full Time position
We are seeking to fill teaching positions for corporate EFL teacher who are interested in teaching Business and General English in our clients' offices and General English courses to very Young Learners in their homes with start in January-February 2018.
The duties will include teaching an average of 30 academic hours per week, attending academic meetings, keeping a record of student attendance, academic work and work, participating in the teacher performance and development program and conducting placement tests.
Successful candidates will be qualified (CELTA/Trinity TESOL preferred), enthusiastic and with at least two years experience.
- CELTA or Trinity TESOL preferred, TEFL considered
- University degree
- Post-qualification teaching experience desirable
- A thorough approach to planning and administrative duties
Salary and Benefits
Typical remuneration package includes the following:
- Monthly salary starting from 80 000 rubles net.
- Accommodation support.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Unlimited travel card for public transport.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period.
- Paid holidays.
- Full academic support (based on a system of ongoing continuous improvement mapped to the Cambridge English Language Teacher Framework including weekly in-house and online training, regular observations and feedback, consultation sessions and seminars).
- Extensive teacher library- online and in schools
- Well equipped teachers room in schools which can be accessed for lesson preparation and access to resources
- Free Russian lessons.
- Free Internet access in the schools; free coffee and tea.
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional) which might total, for example, 500 USD per month for 8 extra academic hours per week.
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team!
Required qualifications, skills + experience: