5-month contract, 3-day weekends in the Moscow Region, RussiaInternational Educational Centre
· Teach English in Russia
· Full Time position
Are you looking for a light, short-term contract, with the possibility of extending into the next academic year? Are you a certified ESL teacher with a love for teaching a range of ages and levels? If so, International Educational Centre invites you to join our private language school from February 2018! Successful applicants will work with our friendly team in a high-quality, professional and enjoyable atmosphere.
Our schools are all located about 15-35 minutes by public transport to the Metro. This means easy access to the city centre but also slightly cheaper living costs, a closer connection to the local community, and access to forests and lakes. We have expanded rapidly in the past few years and continue to do so, owing to our excellent reputation in the region.
Our supportive management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for professional, motivated teaching.
Successful applicants will ideally:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels
• be able to arrive in Moscow by February 1st 2018
• a stable salary of 46500 rubles/month after tax for 24 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes), with a maximum of 4 hours per week for extra activities such as placement testing, discussion clubs, office hours and student quests/games nights etc.
• PLUS: A comfortable flat PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL (within walking distance of the school, single-occupancy or shared with another teacher but with private bedroom)
• PLUS: Bills paid for by the school (water, gas, electricity and municipal costs all covered, the teacher only pays for the Internet)
• PLUS: Flights (20000-35000 rubles, depending on location. In exceptional cases a higher ticket cost will be considered), multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school
• PLUS: Contract completion bonus of one month’s salary
• Monday – Thursday schedule plus one Friday per month, giving three 3-day weekends per month to explore Russia/Europe
• 10 calendar days of paid holidays plus paid Russian national holidays
• Social events for teachers, including excursions and events arranged for national and international holidays
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the school covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
Additional information can be found on our website: www.iec-english.ru
These positions are suitable for both new and experienced teachers and full training will be given.
Interested applicants are requested to send the following to: email@example.com
• CV (résumé)
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
The contact details of two independent referees will be requested following a successful Skype interview.
Required qualifications, skills + experience: