Counselor / Teachers Needed in KuwaitThe American Baccalaureate School
· Teach English in Kuwait
· Full Time position
Counselor for Middle School/High School, Spanish teacher for Middle School/High School, French teacher for Middle School/High School, Lifeguard – School wide - Needed in Kuwait
American Baccalaureate School Kuwait
The American Baccalaureate School ( www.abs.edu.kw ) is an AdvancED (US) accredited non-profit K-12 school offering a challenging American curriculum enabling students to achieve their fullest social, intellectual, emotional and physical potential. The American Baccalaureate School has the following positions for an immediate start:
Counselor for Middle School/High School
Spanish teacher for Middle School/High School
French teacher for Middle School/High School
Lifeguard – School wide
Contracts are for 2 years. Salary and benefits are calculated on an individual basis dependent upon experience; however, the following is a general guide:
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• Economy air fare from point to point origin - Reimbursed.
• Paid summer leave for approximately 65 consecutive days. Those who join after 1st
September will receive only the proportionate amount of summer salary based on the days worked during the academic year.
• Excursion air fare allowance to and from point of origin for summer leave – Reimbursed.
• Housing Options: KD 250 per month housing allowance, or furnished housing.
• Paid utilities (except telephone & internet) when in ABS housing.
• Transportation to and from the school for 6 weeks from first official day of work for
New overseas employees – usually starting mid to late August. Employees who
arrive late will receive two weeks of transport.
• Assistance with finding permanent personal transport will be provided.
• Baggage and shipping allowance of $200 US (with receipts).
• Group Life, Personal Accident and Workmen's compensation insurance.
• Paid private health insurance.
• Assistance with processing work visa, residency, and driving license.
• Kuwaiti visa expense (for 2+ year contracts only) reimbursable in the January of the second academic year.
• Opportunities for after school tutoring to earn extra wages.
• Professional development workshops.
• Up to 2 days leave for attending a recruiting fair for non-returning faculty (with prior
approval of the administration).
• 2 personal days annually (must be pre-approved).
• End of service award in accordance with Kuwait labor law.
To apply send resume and copy of passport photo page to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required qualifications, skills + experience: