ESL/Subject Teachers NeededTeach for the Future Recruitment Team
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
Teach for the Future (TF) is a global educational recruitment and consultant firm committed to providing a full range of services to both our clients and candidates. We work with over 10,000 educators and more than 100 international educational institutions. Teach for the Future actively partners with Yungu International School in this endeavor.
Yungu school is located in Sandu Town in Shuangqiao Village. The campus is newly opened and occupies 543 acres of land. Yungu school is looking for ESL and Subject Teachers to start immediately.
- Curriculum Design and Implementation
- Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that meet school standards
- Provide instruction that is consistent and coordinated with school’s instructional program to ensure that students meet and exceed learning targets
- Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies
- Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the appropriate content area
- Administer academic and language assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress for meeting academic learning targets and progress in language acquisition
- Adapt curriculum to provide individual, small group, and/or remedial instruction as to meet the needs of individual students and subgroups of students
- Employ a variety of proven, research-based techniques and strategies for effective classroom management, lesson planning, active student engagement, and instructional delivery to meet different aptitudes and interests of students
- Provide a nurturing and supportive learning environment that encourages student responsibility and incorporates challenging instructional strategies
- Design and deliver English related optional courses as needed
- Supervises students in out-of-class activities during the assigned working day.
- At least 3+ years of experience in teaching English as the second language. Experience in teaching K-12 is preferred.
- Graduate degree or graduate certificate in ESL
- English Degree plus/including Teaching Degree /PGCE or recognized equivalent strongly preferred
- Teaching experience in China is a plus.
- The ability to incorporate current technology into the classroom environment
- The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours
- Enthusiasm for English language
- Open, optimistic and creative
- Ability to inspire children and adults with an enthusiasm for learning.
- Strong desire in continuous personal and professional growth
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships
- Support our school’s share vision and common goals regarding English education
If you are interested in the opportunity above, please send your resume to email@example.com indicating where you found the posting on the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position.
To keep up to date on TF company news and upcoming events please check out our website @ www.teachfuture.com and register to get access to job postings and more! Visit our Facebook and Linked in page ļ¼ teach for the future and follow us on instagram and twitter @teachfutureorg .
Required qualifications, skills + experience: