English Teancher for new semesterSusie Zhuo
· Teach English in China
· Full Time position
Key Responsibilities Involve:
•teaching students conversational English
• Teachers being given roughly 18-20 classes per week (45mins per class)
• Our average work schedule being Monday to Friday
The Treatment and benefits:
• Salaries range from 9000 to 12000 RMB (tax free) and is based on qualification, degree, teaching experience, & teaching certification and the school you work at.
• free accommodation will be arranged
•water and electricity free of charge
• free meals offered by the school(depends, in some cases, allowance is given)
• Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure and ongoing support will be provided
• Visa application will be assisted
• Airport pick-up
• Certain travel allowances are offered to those teaching for multiple terms in our schools.
• One more things to add to resume
- A current resume or one-sheet, indicating your nationality
- A copy of a valid passport / ID
- A copy of your highest degree and / or other certification
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
-a copy of your highest degree documents
-more documents will be required upon admission (for visa application)
* Native or European English speakers
* Good at interacting with and understanding young children;
* Enjoy teaching and willing to share their knowledge as well as cultures to students;
Beijing, Jiangsu, henan , shandong, zhejiang, gansu
We are looking for native or European English speakers. It doesn't matter if you have little or no teaching experience. We welcome those who want to explore the field of teaching and or to learn more about china. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply.
Address: Rm.D2-1906,Tian ChuangShi Yuan, No.21Da Tun Road,Chaoyang District, Beijing,China.
Beijing Enke Education & Technology Co., Ltd
State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, the P.R. of China
Required qualifications, skills + experience: