NES Teachers Required: - Kao Yai National park- Pak Chong City. 3 Available Positions.Mera A. Cox
· Teach English in Thailand
· Full Time position
AYC is among the most prominent company’s providing opportunities in education, teaching placement and International Student Exchange.
In 1999 we pioneered our ‘English Camps in Schools’ program across Thailand, where Native English Speakers, from many different parts of the world, delivered fun and interactive English camps to students of all ages. This program was the launch pad for our newly created ‘Learning by Doing’ methodology. Our team of Native speaking teachers brought such diversity and uniqueness to Thai schools that the program quickly grew. Subsequently we were inundated by school requests for NES teachers to launch their new ELEP classes (English Language Enhancement Program) and also General ESL classes. In 2005 we created our ‘Teach in Thailand’ NES program which allows Government schools to reap the benefits of Native Speaking Teachers from various walks of life. Due to the uniqueness of the program it became highly successful and in 2010 in addition to our full-time teacher placements, we introduced the AYC TESOL Course Bangkok, in partnership with INTESOL Worldwide UK and accredited by ALAP UK. In 2012 we added our teaching abroad Internship program and a volunteer program.
As we continue to move forward we continue to seek unique and passionate Teachers for all levels, to share, lead, inspire and drive students towards a better future.
2018 is a year of change, so with exciting new developments taking place in our HR department, we are excited to invite passionate new applicants to help us fill some existing school placement and some new school placement opportunities, for the upcoming Semester.
Right now we are looking to fill 3 positions starting May 2018.
Location: Kao Yai National Park - Pak Chong City (Only 2 hours from Bangkok)
3 Available Positions: 1) ESL Teacher K1 - K3 ,
&nb sp; 2) ESL Teacher 1st and 2nd Grade
&nbs p; & nbsp; &nbs p; 3) ESL Teacher 3rd and 4th Grade
Minimum Requirements for this position:
- Native English Speaker from any of the following countries: The United Kingdom & Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, the United States or Canada.
- Must holder a Bachelor degree & a Tesol or TEFL Course Certificate
- Excellent time management skills.
- Superior organizational skills
- Applicants must be punctual.
- Experience creating lessons, preparing interactive learning activities suitable for this age group and experience assessing and evaluating students.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new things and change.
- Preference will be given to applicants with relative classroom teaching experience
- A love for molding minds and teaching Young leaners and Children.
- Patience and kindness with a positive outlook.
- Able to elevate learning in the classroom and motivate students.
- Proven classroom control and management skills.
- Able to engage students and instill a passion for learning.
- Be creative and able to adapt lesson quickly and meet the diversity in classroom dynamics.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary - 34,000 - 35,000 Baht per month for entire 12 month contract including breaks.
- Rent Free Apartment excluding monthly utilities costs
- Course books - Reviews, tests and Examinations provided by school.
- Laptop provided to use for lesson development and in your lesson.
- Projectors, internet & A/C in every classroom -.
- Free school Lunch
- Visa & Work Permit assistance w/ reimbursement.
- Transport and Relocation to school prior to school start date.
- Orientation, training and teaching guidelines provided.
- Continued support from NES AYC staff.
All interested applicants should submit the following 3 documents to the HR department via this site link: 1) a brief cover letter, 2) CV and 3) a recent photograph.
TO BE CONSIDERED ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN JANUARY 25TH 2018.
All applicants will be notified upon receipt of their application. Once applications submissions have closed applicants will be screened and shortlisted in compliance with our recruitment policy and procedures.
Teachers who are shortlisted will be interviewed and may be required to teach a 20 min demonstration class. This allows us to identify any training requirements.
Successful applicants may be asked to provide a short demonstration and/ or introductory video to be used in support of their Personal Profile for interested schools.
We provide job specific training and development to all new teachers and/or supplementary training for experienced teachers. Training is ongoing, during your employment with AYC, so we can assist our teachers to keep moving forward in their careers.
Successful applicants will be required to provide a current Criminal Check and validated original copies of their Degree/s
Required qualifications, skills + experience: