ESL teacherInternational House Bydgoszcz
· Teach English in Poland
· Full Time position
· 800 USD
International House Bydgoszcz is looking for enthusiastic, personable teachers for the 2008/9 school year. While obviously we would prefer you to have either an A or B from your CELTA – it is just as important to have a positive attitude, and we look for people who are upbeat, open minded and team players. IH Bydgoszcz is a good place to cut your teeth as a newly certified teacher. You can expect to receive a high level of support and input after your CELTA. Over the year you will get relevant and continual support through weekly workshops and seminars led by experienced teachers, peer support through level meetings and a friendly staff room with an emphasis placed on support through observation and the open door policy of the Director of Studies. At IH Bydgoszcz you will also get exposure to, and experience with, a variety of levels, ages, and exams, as well as teaching using the computer lab and interactive whiteboards.
The compensation package includes:
• Flights to and from London to Poland and second class rail fare within Poland, from the airport to the school are provided at the beginning and end of contracts.
• Teachers are provided with free furnished accommodation. This is generally shared with one other teacher. The teacher is responsible for the payment of telephone bills only.
• 1600 to 1875 PLN per month. Salaries are reviewed regularly and are kept in line with inflation. There are also increments available for experienced teachers, teachers with posts of responsibility or for the RSA Dip.
• Private health care is arranged by the school (excluding dental.)
• 25 teaching hours per week with no Saturday work.
• Weekly Polish lessons.
• We offer the IHCYL in September to teachers signing on for a second year.
Required qualifications, skills + experience:
Degree plus CELTA/Trinity. Newly qualified teachers welcome to apply.