Native English Teachers Needed in Hong KongTeach In Asia Limited
· Teach English in Hong Kong
· Full Time position
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles.
We have multiple full-time and part-time Native English Teacher roles at education centres and kindergartens across Hong Kong and Greater China. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers who are able to engage with young learners and help them create a learning environment where they can thrive.
Want to explore the following exciting opportunity?
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org&n bsp;today!
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Syllabus and lesson plans are provided.
- Opportunity to teach and use provided materials in a creative and exciting way
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience (~US$3,000-US$4,000 per month)
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- 5-day work week.
- Training provided.
- Medical insurance provided.
- Native-level English
- Possess any university degree, preferably Art, English or Education.
- Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience in dealing with or teaching young learners beneficial.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable
Follow us on Facebook for more information about teaching in Asia and the latest jobs available: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaT IA
Required qualifications, skills + experience: