Experienced Teacher Needed for Immediate Hire in Lao Cai, VietnamClever Learn Vietnam
· Teach English in Vietnam
· Full Time position
CleverLearn Lao Cai, part of CleverLearn Vietnam, is seeking qualified applicants for teaching roles in Lao Cai, Vietnam. We currently have 2 immediate positions available for native English speaking teachers.
CleverLearn is a dynamic, growing company where the professional development of teachers and managers is taken very seriously. We are looking for the best talent to provide quality teaching and join a team of like minded ESL professionals.
Lao Cai is located in a mountainous province containing many beautiful sights including Sa Pa. Lao Cai has a unique climate which is much more mild than most of Vietnam.
Our center is close to local markets, restaurants, and easy access to other attributes of the city. Our center offers brand new features and western management. We offer a range of English courses from Young Learners to Adults and Corporate clients.
CleverLearn specializes in delivering quality English training to students from age 3 to adults. Our goal is to create a rich, fun, and dynamic learning environment with modern facilities and teaching techniques focused on meaningful communication.
We are seeking excellent academic professionals with a real passion for teaching young learners and teacher development to join our team in Vietnam. We value enthusiasm and industry experience and expect our staff to and add value to our team as it grows.
• Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons
• Maximum 25 teaching hours per week
• Classroom management
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
• Attending and contributing to training sessions
• Basic administration: taking attendance, marking tests, giving feedback on student progress, etc.
• Starting salary range of 35,500,000 VND to 45,000,000 VND for the maximum teaching hours per month
• Accommodation provided or housing allowance
• 10 vacation days + public holidays
• 2 days off per week
• Work permit:reimbursed upon contract completion
• Contract completion bonus
• Training provided
• Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
• Ongoing teacher support
• Native citizenship from the US or Canada preferred.
• Age: 25-45 years old.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
• ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL,CELTA) OR a teaching certificate
• Able to provide a background check and health check less than 6 months old.
Please send resumes, cover letters, a picture and any questions to:
Please contact Director Blake:
skype: Director Blake Clever Learn
Required qualifications, skills + experience: