Teaching opportunities at Canadian accredited schools in UAE and Kuwait for 2018/2019. Hiring Now!Tulip Canada
· Teach English in United Arab Emirates
· Full Time position
Undergraduate degree and must have a Bachelor of Education Degree or equivalent teaching degree certification from Canada, USA, UK, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia.
The position is a secondary teacher(s) in subject areas: English, History, Science, Geography, Business, Economics, Marketing and Accounting. Must have an undergraduate degree in area of expertise with the ability to teach in two subject areas.
Literacy Coach (Kuwait)
Must possess a Bachelor of Literacy or equivalent with teaching and literacy program experience.
Two years teaching experienced required in UAE opportunities whereas, 5 years teaching experience needed in Kuwait.
The ideal profile of a successful candidate will include experiences with:
• Experience with learning centres and project/inquiry based learning
• Assessment for Learning
• Balanced Literacy
• Differentiated Instruction
• Professional Learning Communities
• Positive school environment approaches to classroom management
• ESL experience
• Cross-cultural teaching experience
• Strong organization and planning skills
• Work as a team player in a dynamic environment
• Knowledge of curriculum program and standards
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job ID TTC2018-NB10.
Teach. Learn. Explore.
Required qualifications, skills + experience: