Looking to Fill Immediate English Teaching Positions in Vietnam: Only 18 Teaching Hours per WeekAclipse
· Teach English in Vietnam
· Full Time position
Aclipse is currently recruiting to fill teaching positions for our client in Vietnam beginning in early 2018.
Locations of positions include:
- Tu Son
- Son Tay
- Phu Tho
- Lao Cai
- Bac Giang
- Son Tay
- Hai Duong
- Ha Tinh
- Nam Dinh
The curriculum and program of our client targets primary and secondary school learners to develop communicative competence based on intrinsic motivation and immersion. Leveraging education-based technology tools such as automated speech recognition, smart boards and e-learning systems, students can improve their expressive skills and logical thinking abilities via experiential learning.
If you have passion for teaching, desire to experience a life abroad and compassion for learners, we encourage you to apply.
Please see below for general benefits, job description, job qualifications and how to apply.
- Entry level salary range of 32,400,000VND to 43,000,000 VND for a maximum of 78 teaching hours a month
- Over-time hourly rate of 525,000VND if maximum teaching hours is surpassed
- Accommodation allowance: 6,450,000VND monthly
- Completion Bonus: 10,750,000VND
- 12 vacation days + public holidays
- 2 days off per week
- Health Insurance support
- Work permit: reimbursed upon contract completion
- Average class size of 10-15 students
- Training Provided
- Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
- Ongoing teacher support
Typical tasks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
- 18 teaching hours per week
- Classroom management
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
- Attending and contributing to training sessions
- Participating in a limited amount of paid marketing events for the language center
- Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
- Citizenship from the US, the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
- ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL,CELTA) OR a teaching certificate OR a minimum of 5 years experience in teaching/training
- Able to provide a background check less than 6 months old from your home country or last country of residence
** All documents must be authenticated by your home country's Foreign Affairs entity or other authorizing agency
- Able to pass a health check required by the Vietnamese government
How to Apply:
Go to www.aclipse.net/apply to begin your application and put Vietnam as your desired location.
Required qualifications, skills + experience: